We personalize our services in many ways. One of our main goals is to help our families during a
most difficult time in their lives by listening to their wishes as together we plan a service that
is personal and most suited to their needs. Our families will always be greeted by William Waddell
or Steve Whitt, who will personally handle all arrangements.
- Traditional funeral service with a visitation
- Limited Services
- Same-day with visitation and funeral
- Memorial Service
- Celebration of life
- Immediate Disposition
If you are considering cremation, stop in and talk with one of our directors.
There are many options to choose from. Many people choose to have a visitation
and funeral service preceding the cremation. Others choose to have a memorial
service following the cremation either in the funeral home, church or other facility,
and some choose direct cremation. As you can see, the options are numerous.
Whatever you desire, we stand ready to assist you with your decision.
- Cremation Package I – Traditional Service
- Cremation Package II – Memorial Service
- Cremation Package III – Direct Cremation
- Receiving / forwarding of remains
- Other services provided by Globe Funeral Chapel
- Assistance in selecting cemetery plots
- Monument design and sales
- Professional assistance
- VA Benefits
- Social Security
- Insurance Claims
- Grief Resources (literature, etc.)
- We offer 24 hour availabilities of staff.
- Services to families of any religious belief with a wide selection of diversified funeral,
cremation and alternative service options.
- Assistance with the coordination of the funeral service from the writing of the obituary to the contacting of ministers, vocalists, pallbearers and beauticians.
- Our funeral directors are fully licensed and are experienced in all aspects of funeral service.
- Full-time preneed counselors for free consultation on preplanning questions without any obligation to your family.
- The availability of our funeral automotive fleet on every service, including formal limousines and funeral coaches.
- Assistance and guidance with the selection of floral arrangements, cemetery plots and monuments.
- We assist you with veterans' benefits, headstones and flags, social security and filing of life insurance claims.
- A complete line of quality and affordable funeral merchandise including caskets, vaults, urns, and other keepsake items.
- We deliver floral pieces, etc. to the home after the service or when convenient for the family.
Personal, professional and affordable service